emoji stats, a discord bot that tracks emoji use
A server I’m in makes liberal use of emoji, I thought it would be a neat thing to start collecting data on. It also let me get more familiar with some of Python’s built in libraries, like pickle or json.
Right now, this is all the bot is capable of outputting, but I’d like to get it to do more sometime possibly.
what I’d still like to do with this project but haven’t got around to
- show images of the emoji as x labels (including custom emoji)
- change the format that data is stored again so that it is easier to make new graph types
- add more types of graphs
- top users of a particular emoji
- line chart of an emoji’s use over time
- top emoji for a particular time-frame
view the code on github
You can view the code for this project in its repository on github, here.